Search
LATEST POSTS
-
Sakao Duen was on my watch list for a long time, nearly a year but I've not been really watching anything, so I decided...
-
Finally We can see Sakao Duen / Kratai is warming up to her auntie Lek. Lek tells Kratai that family is the only gift heaven give...
-
leh ratree 2004 Right here I am not sure whether I prefer this version or Sean’s version, both series are nerve wrecking but least Esthe...
-
watch if you wanna drive yourself crazy, twisted . ****** Contains Spoilers******* Park (Om) was mistreated b...
-
Leum Prai Lai Ruk Writing my review after watching this lakorn for the 2nd time. This lakorn is a rare gem, totally different from th...
-
“Do you remember watching the Khun Chai series back in 2013? Well, I have some good news. Their sons have all grown up and have their ...
Labels
Korean
(93)
Thailand
(74)
Thai
(68)
Thai Lakorn
(66)
Romance
(47)
Chinese
(17)
K-Drama
(15)
Melodrama
(12)
C Dramas
(9)
2017 Dramas
(8)
Taiwanese
(5)
Historical
(4)
Taiwan
(2)
Contact Form
Powered by Blogger.

