` Kim Dong Jun will be replacing Lee Seo Won - Drama Platters `

Kim Dong Jun will be replacing Lee Seo Won

May 17, 2018

Kim Dong Jun
Kim Dong Jun


Lee Seo Won
Lee Seo Won 
Kim Dong Jun will be replacing Lee Seo Won In “#AboutTime” On the 17th, tvN 'The moment I want to stop: About Time' (hereinafter "About Time") said, "Today I finished casting actor Kim Dong Jun to JoJoo." 
 "Kim, who joined the emergency on 'About Time', canceled all his personal schedule and started preparing to shoot. I will start shooting soon. 
" Lee Seo-won is being investigated by prosecutors on charges of sexual harassment of fellow female entertainers and intimidation using a weapon. 
 "After the news," About Time "said," I was informed of the fact by my agent in the late evening of the day, and I decided to get off the bus through internal discussion. " Lee Se won was scheduled to appear as a director of musicals starring heroine.
 Hereafter, 'About Time' is official position. tvN 'The moment I want to stop: About Time' I finished casting actor Kim Dong-joon to Jo-yoo Yu today (17th). 
 Kim Dong Joon, who is in urgent need to stop at "Moment to Stop: Approximate Time", is now ready to cancel his personal schedule and prepare for shooting. "Time to Stop: About Time", which cast Kim Dong-joon,
 We will do our best to show good works to viewers. 
 Thank you. Sonjinah reporters jinaaa@mkculture.com
 sources 
http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=057&aid=0001250868 
http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003257985 
http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=469&aid=0000300784

>