` The Return of Superman EP 238 Preview - Drama Platters `

The Return of Superman EP 238 Preview

August 16, 2018






Breathe in Breathe out Seung Jae, count to 10, I'm getting angry.... but yet appa doesn't yet understand.. 


 Let's see where's he gonna take me.. Oh Finally Beach, we're at the Beach, but I don't like sea water, damping my feet, and I'm also in a very grumpy mode, so dad please don't do tricks on me like Daebak's appa Samchon Dong Gook .. I'm not on my swimming mode, you ever heard of sweet 6's, yeah I'm having one of those moments. If you're wondering we're @ HAEUNDAE BEACH :)

   

Visiting fish stalls to eat fish with dad, oh well I can't promise you whether I'll release them or eat them, we shall wait and see




 I enjoy my food.. Don't disturb while I'm eating, I'll be in a thundery mood or else. Seung Jae :)






It's hot & I wanted to go home but dad convinced me but than I meet this girl who gave me a lollipop, we had a chance to chit chat :) Finally we could be able to enter to cafe to eat, oh that's a relief I was so hungry....




Food yum yum, after eating had a chance to kiss goodbye to my new friend I met in Busan





 Seung Jae what can I say about you, I've never seen a boy like you, thoughtful, loving, caring, considerate... The Angelic boy. 

 Seung Jae Busan Day II  






>