` Kang Ji Hwan admits rape & sexual assault - Drama Platters `

Kang Ji Hwan admits rape & sexual assault

July 15, 2019

Kang Ji Hwan admits rape & sexual assault
Kang Ji Hwan 



Omg, I can't believe this, I wanted it to be vice versa




 Kang Ji Hwan was arrested on July 9 on charges of sexually assaulting two women. Kang Ji Hwan was drinking with two female staff members at his home.

When the women went into a bedroom to sleep after drinking, Kang Ji Hwan entered the room and raped one of the women while he sexually harassed the other.

 This is Kang Ji-hwan. I acknowledge all the charges and apologise to the victims who have been severely injured by my irrevocable fault. I would like to say that I apologise to many of you who have raised my heart for this. I will pay for the sins of my wrongs and live for atonement. I'm sorry again.
 Kang Ji-hwan Kang 

Ji Hwan was currently starring in the drama series Joseon Survival, but he has since been removed and replaced by another actor. * He was my all time favourite, but he killed his own career, Koreans will never forgive him.* source: https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=421&aid=0004094780 #KangJiHwan





>